Sunday 10 February 2013


Hello Friends,
This is Parul Patel here.  As per some of my friends's n well wishers's valuable suggestions & encouragement, I am finally  launching my Art & Craft Projects online. I m entering in one of the most creative period of my life  with some of my handcrafted " Money gift Envelopes" which are widely used for Auspicious occasions in most part of India. I heartily request u to take a tour of my pages and archives by simply clicking on it.

 Thanx to all of them who encouraged & supported me  for the same. 

catch me at : pparul1968@gmail.com

Coming soon with lot more decorative envelopes & projects.

My upcoming projects are :


Personalised Photo Calendar
Handcrafted Photo Album
Special handcrafted Photo Album for gifting Elders.
The Journey - Handmade Photo Album
Foto Frame : collage 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.